If you’re a die-hard Gleek, most of these things will apply to you! Most of them apply to me!
- You know you’re a Gleek when you and you’re Glee-loving friend spend half a period matching classmates up with Glee characters based on looks and personality (This actually happened. It was fun)
- You know you’re a Gleek when every Tuesday at 8 when Glee is NOT on, you stare at the blank TV wondering how you will survive the next hour (Actually, I just watch re-runs on my DVDs)
- You know you’re a Gleek when you are listening to the radio and you hear a song that hasn’t been covered on Glee and you know the perfect character to sing it (Not only can I do this, but my Dad did it once too! Proud moment for me!)
- You know you’re a Gleek when you are at a restaurant and you a hear a song that Glee once covered and you interrupt everyone at the table to announce which character sang it and why (I did this at McDonalds)
- You know you’re a Gleek when you watch so much Glee that even your 12-year-old little brother is able to point out look-a-likes at amusement parks (At Universal, my brother saw a lady who looked like Brittany…she actually did too)
- You know you’re a Gleek when you haven’t listened to anything else on your iPod but Glee in over two weeks (I think I went longer)
- You know you’re a Gleek when someone mentions the word ‘glee’ and your inner fangirl goes crazy (Happen to me often…especially when it’s in a book)
- You know you’re a Gleek when you manage to subconsciously connect almost any topic to Glee (Example: you say broccoli, I say Blaine’s prom hair or what Brittany thinks is a house for gummy bears and what Mercedes thinks is a toilet bowl cleaner)
- You know you’re a Gleek when you hear the name of someone on Glee but it’s referring to someone else but all you can think about is the character on Glee (Annoying habit, but I’m proud!)
Do these apply to you? Don’t be ashamed! 😀 If you know any other YKYAGW then feel free to tell me! I think it’s very amusing to find out what makes us the way we are. Gleek on!