Hey y’all! Did you have a great Christmas? I did. I got a pink Snuggie. It’s so warm and you can bet that I’ll be wrapped up in that as I watch Glee!
Anyways, I’d like to show you something real neat. I made it. It’s super easy to make them, in case you want to make one yourself. They’re called Wordles and they’re basically a word cloud. For the purpose of this blog, the Wordle shown below is all about Glee! Take a look:
Isn’t that cute? Wordles can be made at http://www.wordle.net/. They’re fun and easy and look cool! For this one, I tried to include all Glee characters and important words….did I miss any?
In other news, I have apparently been nominated for the Brilliant Blog Award by Supernerd349 (who, by the way, is a total stranger!). Woah….
I have no idea how these blog award things work, but I am truly honored, so I’ll participate. There are some rules (I didn’t make them):
1. Write an acceptance speech, linking back to the person who gave it to you
2. Write 7 things you believe in
3. Give the award to as many brilliant blogs as you would like to share the love.
So here I go….
1. Well, as I just said, I never expected this, so thank you so much, Supernerd349. I am blown away by the love I’ve gotten since I started this blog. I mean, it’s just me relaying Glee spoilers/news and being a fangirl and the fact that people actually read it is amazing and now I’ve gotten an award so BOO-YEA! Again, it’s a huge honor to be nominated and it means so much more that it was nominated by a peer and fellow blogger and not someone like my mom. Thank you so very much! <;3
- I believe that mythical creatures (dragons especially) do in fact exist. You may think I’m crazy, but until you give me proof, I shall believe!
- I believe that OTP is just a suggestion because let’s be real here: who actually has only ONE true pairing? I have like ten and then like twenty other ships. And no, I’m not exaggerating. I have a list. Maybe one day, I’ll share it….
- I believe that books are the best thing ever. I read all the time and I’ve read book several times over. There’s no better feeling in the world than reading a great book with loveable characters and a thrilling plot.
- I believe that music is the soundtrack to life and can say a lot about a person.
- I believe in love. <;;3
- I believe that friendship is a powerful thing. Friends may come and go (that’s life) but memories stay a while and the memories of those friend moments can be the best.
- I believe that Glee is the best thing in the world. The immense joy it has brought to me is overwhelming. It has consumed my life and I’m glad. I now know a lot of random facts about the show or its cast and have met some totally awesome people in the fandom. I’m proud to be a Gleek!
Well, there you have it. Thanks again to Supernerd349 for the nomination. I think that awards like this (apparently there are others floating around there) are great because blogging is underrated and fun. Yay.
So that’s it for now. I hope y’all liked the Wordle and I thank you for reading the whole award thingy. <;;3 Love you all and Happy New Year's Eve! Thank you all for a great 2012! 😀 Who's going to party it up tonight???