‘I Do’ Like These Songs!

Oh man. That’s a clever title, eh? Yeah some days I come up with the cleverest titles and some days I am struggling to be even a bit creative.

Maybe it’s these awesome songs that inspired me to think outside the box. Yes, the songs for episode 4×14 are out and they are great. šŸ˜€ I’ve also got some neat spoilers to go along with them so enjoy!

‘Anything Could Happen’ (by Ellie Goulding) sung by Artie, Marley and Jake

‘Getting Married Today’ (from Company Musical) sung by Emma, Will and Mercedes

‘Just Can’t Get Enough’ (by Depeche Mode) sung by Kurt and Blaine

‘You’re All I Need To Get By’ (by Marvin Gale & Tammi Terrell) sung by Marley and Jake

‘We’ve Got Tonite’ (by Bob Seger) sung by Finn, Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Quinn, Santana, Artie, Betty, Marley and Jake

So the first song is a fun, happy song that isn’t sung at the wedding. At least, I’m pretty sure that’s true. I’m not a huge fan of the song to begin with, but the three of them did a good job with it and it’s deffoĀ got a positive message. Or maybe a foreboding one…

The next song is….interesting. It’s sung by Will, Emma and Mercedes (Mercedes does the opera part). My beef with the song is that it kinda gives away a whole lot. We know there’s been some rumours that Will and Emma don’t actually get married. We may assume it’s because of the Femma kiss, but in the song, Emma seems like the one who is against the wedding…. Anyways, Emma’s parts are really, really fast. I wonder if she can actually sing that fast or they sped it up using computers. Out of all the songs this episode, this is my least fave.

Finally we get another KlaineĀ song! It’s a bit different fromĀ all their other duets because it’s not slow and romantic. This one is fast and fun, but still romantic. It’s also super catchy. I really like the synthesizer beat because it reminds me of the old Mario video gamesĀ with the 8-bit music (ah, memories!). They’re so cute. But really, I’m just glad that KlaineĀ is singing together again. In fact, this episode has a lot of KlaineĀ in it. Not only do they sing this, but they also make out in a car and are one of the 5 couples to get a hotel room after and they indeed go ‘all the way’. šŸ˜€ Yes.

There is yet another Jarley duet. Not nearly as adorable as the last one, but cute all the same. This is my second least fave song of the episode.

The last song is great. I love it. 70% of it is Finchel, which makes me super happy. The other 30% is at the end and is made up of Klaine, Quinntana, JarleyĀ and Artie/Betty. If you didn’t see her name above, you should have seen it now and should be wondering “Who the heck is Betty?” Well, I happen to know. Betty is Emma Pillsbury’s nieceĀ (yay forĀ story continuation), who will be at the wedding. She is played by Ali Stroker, who was a runner-upĀ on Season 2 of The Glee Project. She’s the girl in the wheelchair. I wanted her to win from the start so I’m glad. I’m also glad Artie finally gets another girl. If you noticed, this song involves 5 ‘couples’ and as I said a few paragraphs before, 5 couples get hotels rooms after. BUT, only 4 of the 5 couples do IT. I’d be surprised if Artie and Betty go all the way after knowing each other for a few hours, but I’d also be shocked to see Quinn and Santana do it. Their relationship starts when they both get drunk. Anyhoo, this song is super cute and sad and I love it. ā¤

So that’s all I have to say and share today. If you need me, I’ll be listening to ‘Just Can’t Get Enough’ and ‘We’ve Got Tonite’ on repeat, trolling Twitter (follow me @AVeryMagicGleek ) or getting ready for the finale of Cake Boss: Next Greatest Baker, which is tonight! šŸ˜€ See you later!

P.S. Oh, one more thing! Kurt and Blaine find out about Tina’s actions fromĀ last episode when Blaine fell asleep. This will be interesting!

Advertisements

Tell Me Your Secrets And Ask Me Your Questions... <3

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: