Well, now that Season 6 of Glee is over, I suppose it’s time for me to open up my Season 6 Bucket List that I wrote last August. I made this list before any spoilers or news was leaked, it was all just what I personally wanted to see in the final season of the show. I had 15 things listed, so here are the ones that happened:
1. Klaine wedding. This was number one on my list as I’m a huge Klaine lover. This happened in ‘A Wedding’, which was so awesome and so cute! I’m so so so so glad they finally got their eternity.
2. Happiness for Rachel. She got married, starred on Broadway and won a Tony. Her friends stuck by her and she even was a surrogate for Klaine. Yeah, I think she got her happiness.
4. The whole gang again. The very last scene of Glee fulfilled this, when they all came back and sang ‘I Lived’. Though we only saw them for a few minutes, I was still so thrilled to see them all again.
6. Jesse St James. Yes, Jesse came back and I was thrilled. Especially with the whole Samchel thing going on, I was glad to see Jesse come back in ‘We Built This Glee Club’. Having him end up as Rachel’s husband was also great.
7. The Warblers. Everyone’s favourite a capella group did in fact return at the start when Blaine was their coach and they stayed until the end to join forces with ND for Sectionals, which I loved. I’ll miss the Warblers and will forever associate blazers with them. Also blue and red striped ties. Totally Dalton.
8. More original songs. Thanks to the brilliance that is Darren Criss, we did get some originals this season too. First we got ‘Rise’ in ‘The Rise And Fall Of Sue Sylvester’ and we also got ‘This Time’ in ‘Dreams Come True’. I loved them both so much!
9. Bloopers, Deleted Scenes and other BTS stuff. This stuff is on its way. The Glee Season 6 DVD which is out May 19th is apparently going to include some bloopers and BTS things. Also, thanks to the cool and mysterious people at GleekOutBR, we’ve gotten some deleted things, which I will be posting here soon. 🙂
10. Another live song. Technically, we did get this. In ‘Loser Like Me’ when Blaine and Rachel sing ‘Suddenly Seymour’, we hear Darren sing live on the show (the audio is his studio version though).
11. A time jump at the end. Time jumps at the end of series are my favourite things so I am thrilled that we got one on Glee. I loved knowing that the characters are all still doing okay.
14. Brad the piano guy to do something. He was back, jamming on that piano. And while he didn’t do much, he did have a creepy foot fetish and fell off the piano stool when Sue broke the back leg. So I’ll count it.
15. A reference/tribute to Finn in the finale. The auditorium was renamed the Finn Hudson Auditorium, which is super sweet, and actually, Finn’s plaque was technically one of the last things we saw on screen. It wasn’t the tribute I expected, but I loved it nonetheless!
Yoooo so that’s way over half. I got over half the things I wanted. That’s pretty great. Does that mean I was completely satisfied? No, of course not. There were a lot of things that happened that I didn’t like. Too bad I didn’t make an anti-bucket list as well. 😛 As for the 4 things I didn’t get, they were: Beth (and Shelby) coming back, a Shania Twain song, closure for the Newbies, and for the characters to all figure out what they wanna do.
Did you guys have any bucket list type wishes for S6 and did they happen? Let me know in the comments!
Also in the comments you can leave me a question for a possible blogger Q&A I want to do before I end this site in a few weeks (more info on that to come). So if you have any questions about me, Glee or anything else, start the question with Q: and ask away! (by March 31st) (please!)